[Canberrauav] Fwd: UAV Challenge events postponed 12-months

Michael Cooper vk4mx at y7mail.com
Tue Mar 17 15:54:34 AEDT 2020

I hope so. 

Sent from my iPhone

> On 17 Mar 2020, at 3:23 pm, Bruce Baxter <brucebaxtersolutions at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does this give us a 12 month reprieve on the d2 submission? 
> Sent from my iPhone
> Begin forwarded message:
>> From: UAV Challenge -  Outback Rescue <uavchallenge at gmail.com>
>> Date: 17 March 2020 at 10:41:42 am AEDT
>> To: UAV Challenge <uavchallenge at gmail.com>
>> Subject: UAV Challenge events postponed 12-months
>> Dear teams
>> UAV Challenge organisers have today decided to postpone the 2020 UAV
>> Challenge flying events until 2021. We will work through the more
>> detailed planning in the next few weeks and will re-issue rules with
>> updated timelines. Broadly speaking we will aim to hold the events in
>> late September/early October 2021 – hopefully in Dalby. Medical Rescue
>> registration and Deliverable 1 will be re-opened. For teams already
>> given a Go decision at the Deliverable 1 checkpoint, your team will
>> not need to resubmit D1. New teams will have a chance to enter and
>> they will need to submit a D1 document (dates yet to be announced).
>> There will be no High-School activities in 2020. We know that the
>> whole world is working together to battle COVID-19 and we send our
>> best wishes to you as we all tackle this crisis.
>> We will post the above notice to our website and social media later today.
>> Regards
>> UAV Challenge Organisers
> --------------------------------------
> CanberraUAV Mailing List
> Help support our work via our Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/canberrauav
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://canberrauav.org.au/pipermail/canberrauav/attachments/20200317/0acc0538/attachment-0001.html>

More information about the Canberrauav mailing list